Monday, November 21, 2011

And they call it puppy love

I meet a young guy last week and he asked me to help his mom out with some PT/exercise stuff as she has depression and osteoporosis. That's what I like doing best here, so I was happy to do it. I think I misread some of the signs though hahaha eventhough he speaks some english. First off, he's 21. We got to his house and I spent awhile working with his mom and then she just wanted to chat. Among other things, she asked how old I was, what my relationship status was, and if I wanted to have kids eventually. Then she proceeced to tell me how wonderful her son was. Then, she brought in his dad, sister, neice, and the woman who cleans their house for me to meet. After inviting me to stay for dinner (I couldn't), the son asked if I wanted to watch a movie. Regardless of how awkward the situation was, I kinda didn't want to turn down a movie! He even insisted we watch it in English. (However, I wouldn't recommend Planet of the Apes as a must-see) So I stayed, we sat on seperate couches, his mom made up popcorn and brought yougurt for snacks, and then when it was over he walked me home and asked when he could see me again. All kidding aside, it was actually a pretty fun afternoon. Obviously he is too young for me, among other things, but I appreciated the junior high date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment