Saturday, November 19, 2011

Karaoke in Peru!

Yes! Last night I got to bring my karaoke skills to Chimbote. They had a huge song selection of songs in Spanish AND English. Although, the english songs consisted largely of Bryan Adams, BSB, Elton John, Beatles, and Madonna. Works for me! I got asked to join a band by the end of the night hahaha! Karaoke is a little different here than in Gillette. They bring the microphone to the table and you sing from there. That worked for our group at first, then we had to at least stand up. I AM a performer ya know ;) Anyway, it was a really fun night!

 Katie, the volunteer coordinator, with her birthday drink.

 Jorge and Maggie
 Katy and Claudia
 Forget the chair singing, we gotta stand!
 Julio came to karaoke with us. He was ready to go "as soon as I change into my tight jeans" hahaha!
 Air guitar

 Sang some BSB, Britney Spears, Queen, 80s cheese music, Madonna, and Gloria Gaynor, I will survive :)



 A fun night, thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment