Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The dog days of summer

Another saying I don't understand the meaning to. But based on what Ive seen the last few days maybe I sorta figured it out. Anyway, summer is coming up here. Technically, the first day is December 21...why yes that is the day before my birthday ;)...but these last few days its been warming up. I think because the sun has been out first thing in the morning. The first few weeks I was here it was overcast until about 8am and then sun all day. I shouldn't complain about the warmth, because I know its getting cold and snowy up north, but gee dangit I'm sick of sweating! The positive though...the dogs have been laaaazy these last few days and are leaving me alone. So maybe dog days of summer means lazy days??? Hmmm...well there ya go...a whole post devoted to the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment