Sunday, November 20, 2011

Is there a locksmith around???

Each volunteer gets a locker to keep important stuff like money, passport, etc. I keep a lot of stuff in mine, but dont use it a whole lot. The other day I was going to get some money out and my key broke in the lock. I attribute it to my brute strength...although some might say otherwise... So, I asked Manini, one of the guards if he could help me out. Immediately, he got a hammer and some pipes. Who needs a locksmith?!?!?

 Manini and I with the "tools" he needed to get the lock off my locker. Hes also the guard that runs with me in morning. I look like a giant next to him haha...I bet he takes 2 steps for every 1 I take. One of my favorite people here in Chimbote!

 My broken key
Manini at work. Pretty entertaining situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment