Monday, November 7, 2011

Who let the dogs out???

Ok...before I rant about the dogs let me tell you about my laundry. I'm sure all you readers are on edge out there, wondering "how did the laundry turn out?" Well...I wont keep ya in suspense any longer. I have clean clothes. Although, someone wasn't thinking (ME) when they decided to bring white T shirts to a place where there is so much dust, dirt, and wind. And when you hang your clothes out to dry in the same conditions...well I'm sure you get the picture. So now I don't have anymore WHITE tshirts. Oh well...

Now...onto the dogs. Ive mentioned them before. There are at least 324 here (that is my rough estimate) and none of them actually live in a home. Most of the time they dont bother me and Ive been instructed in picking up and throwing rocks at them if needed. Yesterday I was walking home for lunch and 5 dogs were in the middle of my street fighting. I think it was a 4 on 1 situation. The 1 ran away so then the dogs turned to me. So I picked up a rock. Didnt matter. I threw the rock at the dogs. Didnt phase em at all. So what was I left to do? Panic, run up against a wall, and plead with the dogs to leave me alone until a nice lady came out of her house and shooed the dogs away. And since then I dont think my heart has stopped racing yet. Really wishing I wouldve forked out the 500 plus dollars for the Rabies shots. Geesh!

So, baring I don't have anymore run ins with the dogs, it should be a good week. Gotta say though, I am a little homesick this morning!

3 comments:

  1. We love reading the blog sarah, keep up the great work! ps i am still mistified by your worm, i am not sure if that is something you just made up or have just decided to not show me it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis- just got caught up on how the journey is going.. i lost your original email with the link but have enjoyed getting up to date..make sure youre having a good time down there..evrything up here is good, the pack are 8-0 and my fantasy team is charging

    ReplyDelete
  3. John...of course I can do the worm...AND I have video to prove it. But I am surprised I havent shown it to you yet!

    Unknown...would this be ANDREW??? Glad to here the Pack can win without me. I was a little worried there, but I know they wont let me down. I know my fantasy team went 2 and 0 this weekend...without run DMC either!

    ReplyDelete